Cookies used on www.pphuewa.com.pl
- In relation to the making available of the content of the website www.pphuewa.com.pl (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”), the so-called “cookies” are used, i.e. information recorded by servers on the user’s device, which can be read by the servers each time the user connects via this device; also other technologies with functions similar or identical to cookies may be used. In this document, information regarding cookies shall also apply to other similar technologies used within our websites. Cookie files (the so-called “cookies”) are IT data, and in particular text files which are stored on the device of the website’s user. Cookies typically contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the terminal device and a unique number.
- Cookies are used to:
- adapt the content of websites to the user’s preferences and optimise the use of websites; in particular, these files recognise the user’s device and properly display websites tailored to the user’s individual needs,
- create statistics that help understand how website users put websites into use, which allows websites’ structures and contents to be improved,
- upkeep the website user’s sessions (after logging in), thanks to which the user does not have to enter their login and password information on every web page,
- provide users with advertising content more relevant to their interests.
- The following types of cookies may be used on our website:
- “essential” cookies, enabling the use of the services available as part of the website, for example, authentication cookies used for services that require authentication as part of the website,
- cookies used to ensure security, for example, cookies used to detect fraud in authentication procedures as part of the website,
- cookies enabling the collection of information about the usage methods of the website,
- “functional” cookies, which “remember” settings chosen by the user and personalised settings of the user’s interface, for example, in terms of the language or region from which the user originates, the font size, the look of the website, etc.,
- “advertising” cookies, which enable the delivery of advertising content tailored to the interests of the users.
- In many cases, the software used to browse the web (browser) is enabled by default to store cookies on the user’s device. Users of the website may change their settings relating to cookies at any time. These settings may be changed, in particular, to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser configuration, or the settings can inform about cookies every time they are placed on the website user’s device. Detailed information on the options and methods of handling cookies can be found in the settings of the software (online browser). Failure to change the cookie settings shall mean that they will be placed on the user’s device, and thus we will store information on the user’s device and gain access to this information.
- Disabling cookies can make it difficult to use some of the services provided on our websites, in particular, those requiring a login. Disabling the option of accepting cookies shall not, however, make it impossible to read or view the content posted on this website, with the exception of those whose access requires a login.
- Cookies may be placed in the website user’s device and then used by advertisers cooperating with the website, research companies and suppliers of multimedia applications.
You can read more about cookies here.